The Bumbles

From Massive Chalice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
The Bumbles
Unique icon.png
Unique
Singularity icon.png
Singularity
Negative icon.png
Negative
Description
Decreased Sight, Dexterity, and Accuracy.

The Bumbles is a hero trait.

Initial acquisition[edit | edit source]

During the random event Quarantine!, a random hero will suffer from this trait during the event's duration or during the rest of his or her natural lifespan, whichever is shorter.

  • If the choice is made to quarantine the hero, the event will last 10 to 15 years and the hero will be unavailable during this time. Assuming the hero's remaining lifespan is longer than the event duration, there is a 60% chance the hero survives and loses this trait at the end and a 40% chance the hero dies.
  • If the choice is made to allow the hero to continue his or her duties, the event duration is between 5 to 20 years. Assuming the hero's remaining lifespan is longer, there is a one in three chance the hero will lose this trait at the end. If that does not happen, the hero dies.
  • Similarly, when putting the hero in the Chalice, there is a one in three chance the hero loses this trait and a two in three chance the hero dies, but in this case, the event resolves immediately.

Mechanics[edit | edit source]

This trait applies a persistent decrease of one to a hero's Sight and a persistent 80% multiplier to Accuracy and Dexterity.

As a unique trait, it will not appear on random heroes. Only a hero who has received it or his or her descendants may have this trait.