|Increased movement speed, accuracy, and evasion.|
Initial Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This personality may be acquired from these random events:
- Arm Wrestling: if the ruler plays to win, there is a one in three chance that all heroes in the retinue gain this personality.
- A Standard Baby: if the baby is sent to an orphanage, her parents have a 50% chance to acquire this personality.
- Bored: if the hero is sent to build a tavern, there is a one in three chance all heroes of a random class in the retinue gain this personality when it is done. Each class has an equal chance.
- Cadence Child: if a hero is sent to investigate rather than a Sagewright, there is a 50% chance the hero returns with this personality.
- Family Feud: if the feuding heroes are sent on a road trip, there is a one in six chance both will return with this personality.
- Field Trip: if the class is sent to the Barracks, there is a 50% chance that all heroes in the retinue will gain this personality.
- Marriage Counseling: if the ruler chooses to talk to the couple, there is a 50% chance the regent and partner both gain this personality.
- The Capital of Misfit Heroes: In either choice, there is a one-in-three chance the involved hero acquires this personality.