We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Decreased movement speed, accuracy, and evasion.|
Initial Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This personality may be acquired from these random events:
- A Standard Baby: if the baby is sent to an orphanage, her parents have a 50% chance to acquire this personality.
- Bored: if the hero is sent to build an art gallery, there is a minimum one-in-three chance the hero acquires this personality when finished.
- Family Feud: if the feuding heroes are sent on a road trip, there is a one in six chance that one will return with this personality after the other dies.
- Relics in Time!: if the hero is forbidden from going on the journey, he or she has a one in three chance of acquiring this personality.
- The Capital of Misfit Heroes: In either choice, there is a one-in-three chance the involved hero acquires this personality.
- The Gap: if the regent and partner are divorced, there is a one in three chance that the regent gains this personality or a one in three chance the partner does.
- The Heirloom: if the hero in question is commanded to take the piece of the Chalice from his or her aunt, there is a 50% chance the hero will gain this personality.
- The Rally: if the two heroes are imprisoned, there is a 25% chance they return with this personality at the end of their ten-year sentence. If the player falsely promises to punish the heroes, there is a one in three chance both heroes immediately acquire this personality.
- The Walrus: if the hero in question is not allowed to leave to talk to his or her mentor, there is a 50% chance the hero will gain this personality.