We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
"This is a Caberjack. They hit things with a caber. Sometimes they hit hard and put things down. Other times, they hit not so hard and just knock things out. Simplest way of life there is. Caberjacks: Profound purveyors of violence."
Abilities & Skills[edit | edit source]
- Knockback (Cooldown: 1)
|Charge||Dash in a straight line to cover more ground or ram another character. The further the charge, the more damage and knockback delivered.||Rebound||Armor knocks back melee attackers and provides bonus protection.||Log Jam||Slam the Caber into the ground to damage all nearby characters.||Stand Ground||Gain a bonus to Max Hit Points and immunity to knockback effects.||Kill Rage||Regain an action point after each killing blow.|
|Fury||Increased damage for a few turns after each hit received.||Prime Target||Taunt all visible enemies to attack this hero and gain a temporary Armor boost.||Fortify||Fortify nearby heroes with an armor bonus.|
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Knockback (also from Charge) can be used to re-position enemies into groups or simply away from your heroes (esp. Lapses/Ruptures).
- Ramming objects/characters/enemies into each other will stun them -- an excellent crowd control tactic.
- Because Knockback has a one turn cooldown, two Caberjacks can keep a single enemy (or line of enemies) "permastunned".
- Charge isn't only for attack. It can also be used to fall back or regroup (such as after a Twitcher swap).
- Prime Target is a good "pull" mechanism when your hero is just out of the enemy's range. (NOTE: A wall of heroes can block enemy pathing.)
- Kill Rage is excellent for "mopping up" Seeds after killing a Cradle and enemies weakened by an Alchemist's AoE damage. Combos well with Charge and Log Jam.
Base stats[edit | edit source]
The following base stats are for pure Caberjacks only:
The following base stats are for any manner of Caberjack:
|Base classes||Alchemist · Caberjack · Hunter|
|Alchemist-based||Brewtalist · Boomstriker|
|Caberjack-based||Blastcapper · Shadowjack|
|Hunter-based||Trickshot · Enforcer|