Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
"This is a Caberjack. They hit things with a caber. Sometimes they hit hard and put things down. Other times, they hit not so hard and just knock things out. Simplest way of life there is. Caberjacks: Profound purveyors of violence."
Abilities & Skills[edit | edit source]
- Knockback (Cooldown: 1)
|Charge||Dash in a straight line to cover more ground or ram another character. The further the charge, the more damage and knockback delivered.||Rebound||Armor knocks back melee attackers and provides bonus protection.||Log Jam||Slam the Caber into the ground to damage all nearby characters.||Stand Ground||Gain a bonus to Max Hit Points and immunity to knockback effects.||Kill Rage||Regain an action point after each killing blow.|
|Fury||Increased damage for a few turns after each hit received.||Prime Target||Taunt all visible enemies to attack this hero and gain a temporary Armor boost.||Fortify||Fortify nearby heroes with an armor bonus.|
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Knockback (also from Charge) can be used to re-position enemies into groups or simply away from your heroes (esp. Lapses/Ruptures).
- Ramming objects/characters/enemies into each other will stun them -- an excellent crowd control tactic.
- Because Knockback has a one turn cooldown, two Caberjacks can keep a single enemy (or line of enemies) "permastunned".
- Charge isn't only for attack. It can also be used to fall back or regroup (such as after a Twitcher swap).
- Prime Target is a good "pull" mechanism when your hero is just out of the enemy's range. (NOTE: A wall of heroes can block enemy pathing.)
- Kill Rage is excellent for "mopping up" Seeds after killing a Cradle and enemies weakened by an Alchemist's AoE damage. Combos well with Charge and Log Jam.
Base stats[edit | edit source]
The following base stats are for pure Caberjacks only:
The following base stats are for any manner of Caberjack:
|Base classes||Alchemist · Caberjack · Hunter|
|Alchemist-based||Brewtalist · Boomstriker|
|Caberjack-based||Blastcapper · Shadowjack|
|Hunter-based||Trickshot · Enforcer|