We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- A long-range cannon-like attack inflicting moderate damage to all units in its path.
- Special armor which activates after being hit, significantly reducing damage from incoming attacks for the rest of the turn.
- Fortify -- give adjacent allies additional armor.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Bulwarks can be a meaningful threat due to the moderate damage of their ranged attack and the fact that their special armor can prevent the vanguard from killing one in a single round. It is therefore important to ensure the first attack against a Bulwark during a turn is a powerful one, as any damage will trigger the Bulwark's special armor. Any attack after that is not likely to inflict more than a point of damage. It is also likely that the vanguard will be unable to kill a Bulwark before it has an opportunity to attack, so take care to avoid lining heroes up and when possible, keep the health of heroes high enough to withstand an attack.
- The Hunter's Follow Up ability does not trigger the Bulwark's armor until after the follow up shot, making it a great choice for an opening attack.
- Knockback/Stun/Blinding effects are especially useful against Bulwarks; just make sure to stun them after your opening attack.